Breakfast Of Champions Pack
“Mimosa please, hold the orange juice”
We’re not saying that wine can be a breakfast drink, but we’re also not, not saying it’s a breakfast drink?
This is a collection of 6 Australian wines made by independant wine makers, with love, passion and no nasties. All delicious on their own but will be elevated by your bacon and eggs, hash browns or if you’re like Keegan, fried rice.
Because it’s winter, we’ve snuck in one of our favourite Chardonnays too, because we’d drink it any time of the day. And now you can too.
Breakfast of champions pack:
- 2021 Sven Joschke “La Eleanor” Sangiovese
- 2021 Wilkie’s “Flannelflower” Riesling
- 2021 Slow Lane skin contact Pinot Gris
- 2020 Basket Range Chardonnay 👌🏽
- 2021 Little Brunswick Syrah
- 2021 Wilkie’s “Neighbours Fruit” Pet Nat Rosé